Enigma Interconnect is Western Canada’s largest manufacturer of high quality bare
Printed Circuit Boards (PCB’s)
We are thriving due to:
- Customer-centric service that consistently exceeds expectations.
- Manufacturing boards of exceptional quality and reliability with the Enigma Standard Spec.
- Competitive pricing options that blend the best of made-in-Canada and offshore boards.
- Precision quick turn expedited services delivered within 30 hours.
Leverage our extensive industry expertise to build a more cost-effective board
Enigma Interconnect does more than simply fabricate PCB's, we are a valuable resource to our customers by offering comprehensive Design for Manufacturability (DFM) by reviewing IPC Standards for PCB Design vs. IPC Standards for PCB Acceptability. By doing this, we ensure boards can be manufactured as efficiently as possible. The Enigma Interconnect team is typically involved up front in our client's design process but can offer budgetary quoting if required.
Enigma Interconnect adds quality without adding to your costs
Our technology and compliance meets the highest quality standards and has earned Enigma Interconnect the reputation as a leading PCB company.
No project is too big or too small for our highly flexible manufacturing systems
Manufacturing Higher Technology Bare PCB’s with X-Ray Drilling & Routing
Enigma continues to offer our customers the latest technology advances for processing multilayer panels in one step – increasing the accuracy of all boards. By using the Inspecta S HLP dual-station X-Ray drill machine from Pluritec, we are able to detect and measure reference targets with ultra-fine accuracy ideal for the latest Internet of Things (IoT) design innovations.
The Pluritec system is equipped with a high speed drill head, rout head, x-ray and CCD camera systems. It’s patented “One Step X Ray” means the system can x-ray the pattern, perform the stretch/skew calculations and make the drill and or rout process in one pass without any human intervention leading to the greatest accuracy possible. The system also utilises the CMM package so it can perform complex measurements and records for process statistical control.
The Pluritec unit’s ability to drill down to 0.004″ holes as well as apply surface marks via CCD make this equipment critical for achieving today’s demanding PCB design requirements.
- Best (and only) way to identify and correct layer displacements in the pressing process.
- Any minor deviations in the geometry of the circuit board image compared to the geometry of the drill hole coordinates is identified.
- Identifies the optimum drill reference point for each axis, with an optimal interpolation for all layers on multilayer boards.
- Enables data collection for identifying and resolving potential process problems.